by Mark Mariotti
UPDATED(1/05/2018@09:30 Pacific Time)
The following links to vetted journalists can provide a tremendous amount of fact-based research…
- Publications [ ICIJ ] – Paper Releases
- INN in the Press [ INN ] – Institute for Nonprofit News – Supporting Mission-Driven Journalism
- [ Public Integrity ] reporters and editors
- Submit Story
- Thomson Reuters [ Reuters ] – The Trust Principles
- [ Freedom of the Press ] – Foundation
- Investigative Journalists – [ ProPublica ] – independent nonprofit newsroom – investigative journalism
“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” – Marcus Aurelius (generally attributed)
The aforementioned matter which I have personally reviewed, piqued my interest and my intent is to research this matter and drill down further searching for the facts. Performing as an independent journalist and fact-based researcher (one of my various roles), publishing requirements since October 22, 1970 (began career as a teenager)– my research intent is to understand the best available facts; maintaining a non-partisan, non-polarized, secular, unbiased research approach and assemble the results for public or private review.
Our belief at TheFutureWay ‘Fact-Based’ reporting team is that each person will reach their own understanding based upon the the best available facts. If you want ‘Finding The Truth,’ perhaps consulting Dan Rather or Plato, will provide some comfort. With everyone’s ability to comprehend at various levels, one must set aside the diluted info, drama, conflicts and noise to then drill-down to the actual facts…
Some things to think about:
- Is the reader really interested in the facts or merely satisfied with entertainment?
- Is it possible any longer, with the ability to manufacture facts with unvetted stories by unvetted entities and bots, to actually and correctly understand the facts of any specific matter?
- How does one REALLY substantiate FACTS from fiction?
For over 5-decades TheFutureWay ‘Fact-Based’ reporting team have continued to research from the best available facts, and provide the reader an option with a ‘Fact-Based’ category selection.
“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses” – Plato (generally attributed)
The aforementioned, in no particular order, is for information purposes only which are included for related research regardless of any other characterization.
[not a bank | not deposit products | not FDIC insured]
[not insured by any government agency]
[not an offer to sell or solicit securities]
[subject to market risk and may loose value]
[past performance is no guarantee of future results]
|Legal Agreements and Policies Contact-Us|
Posted in Fact-Based Reporting by Mark Mariotti with .